Anodic coating (aluminum only - all alloys):
- HART-COAT® with variations for cast and copper-based alloys
- HART-COAT®-GLATT (HC-GL)
- Technical anodizing
Electroless nickel plating:
- DURNI-COAT® 471 (high-phos.)
- DURNI-COAT® 571 (mid-phos.)
- DURNI-COAT® 771 (low-phos.)
- PTFE-DURNI-DISP (tribology: reduced friction)
- SIC-DURNI-DISP (tribology: increased friction)
Note on REACH and RoHS conformity
Herewith we comply with the information obligation for SVHC substances within the supply chain according to article 33 of the REACH regulation (EG) 1907/2006 and point out that the amount of lead present in SIC-DURNI-DISP layers is above the limit value of 0.1 mass %.
Please take this information into account for your further evaluation according to REACH regulation.
As a result, the SIC-DURNI-DISP process is not RoHS compliant.
According to Directive 2011/65/EU, this coating may not be used in electrical and electronic equipment with RoHS requirements.
- Wear protection
- Corrosion protection
- Increased hardness
- Improved gliding behavior
- The coating characteristics
vary depending on the respective alloys and process variants
- Service Center for technical advice / sampling processes
- In-house laboratory with comprehensive metallographic Equipment
- 100% control department for checking critical features and safety-relevant components
- 100% traceability from the goods' arrival to their handover to the forwarding company
- Customer-oriented storage of large series
- 2 halls with more than 600 storing positions for the storage of raw and finished goods