Aalberts surface technologies Deurne invests in the future
With additional process baths in our nickel sulfamate electroplating plant, we will be able to expand our capacity in Deurne and treat larger components up to 2.80 m in length. We are pleased with the good progress of the rebuild and look forward to building new business relationships.
Nickel sulfamate is an electroplated surface that is becoming increasingly popular in e-mobility, electrical engineering, chemical industry and other industrial applications. The coating protects against various chemicals and corrosion while being more ductile than ordinary electroplated nickel. We can apply coating thicknesses from 10 to 200 µm and more, depending on customers’ specifications.
Advantages of nickel sulfamate coating
Here is some additional information about nickel sulfamate coatings:
- They are very corrosion resistant and can be used in a variety of environments.
- They are also very smooth and have good conductivity, making them ideal for electrical applications.
- Nickel sulfamate coatings are relatively inexpensive and can be produced in large quantities.
- Uniform as well as constant coating thickness distribution is possible.
- Nickel sulfamate coatings are ideal as a primer for combination coatings.
If you are looking for a coating that is corrosion resistant, smooth and conductive, then nickel sulfamate coating is a good option for you. We are a leading supplier of nickel sulfamate coatings in Eindhoven and Deurne and can provide you with the coating you need for your application.
“With our modern, automated facility, we already achieve a consistently high level of quality on critical components. We are pleased to now be able to use this knowledge and experience to serve more customers” – Simon Jansen (plant manager in Deurne).
With many years of experience, we always offer our customers in Deurne the ideal coating for their needs. Our team is fluent in Dutch, German as well as English. Contact us to learn more about nickel sulfamate coatings and our services.