Aalberts surface technologies Deurne
about this location
Aalberts Surface Technologies Deurne B.V., your competent partner in functional technical coatings.
welcome to deurne
Aalberts surface technologies Deurne has been build in 2016 with a modern and efficient state-of-the-art installation. Located near the A67 and close to the German border, we serve customers all over Europe.
Aalberts Surface Technologies Deurne B.V. is specialised in the development and application of multifunctional coatings. Antifricor® anti-friction coatings are especially designed for the reduction of friction and wear in combination with corrosion protection. HCP zinc flake coatings offer superior corrosion protection for high-tensile steel without hydrogen-induced cracking. The coatings are predominately used in automotive, agriculture, wind energy, off-shore and petrochemical industries.
This website will give you a small insight into the diversity of our applications and services.
We look forward to you visiting us. Our team is fluent in Dutch, German and English.
“Aalberts surface technologies Deurne is a competent and reliable partner in the dip-spin treatment of your parts with anti-friction and zink flake coatings. Additional we offer zinkphosphating and can offer most other surface treatments in coöperation with our partners. Communication is efficient, the quality is right, and we have the knowledge and experience to meet your demands.”
Marc Talens, managing director
|process||max. size in mm||max. weight in kg|
- Corrosion protection
- Friction reduction
- Wear resistance
- Noise reduction
- Zink flake coatings dip-spin: Dörken MKS Delta® zink flake Basecoats und Topcoats
- Anti-friction coatings dip-spin: Antifricor® , Molykote, Whitford, Klubertop®, NTC, Fuchs Gleitmo, Bechem Berucoat, OKS.
- thin and thick layer phosphating
- High tech galvanic (electro-plating) nickel sulfamate
- Salt-spray testing
Ductile and pure nickel layers with a metallic bond to the base material (substrate) are formed with a galvanic nickel sulfamate electrolyte. Layer thicknesses of 10 to 200 µm and more can be achieved. In addition to a hardness of approx. 150 to 250 HV, a nickel layer produced in this way exhibits good corrosion resistance and chemical resistance. A good electrical and thermal conductivity as well as good thermal resistance and thermal shock resistance allow the application in the field of tool and mold making. The technical special nickel layer can be used as a primer for combination coatings! It is also very well solderable and weldable.
Zinc flake coatings are non-electrolytically applied coatings that provide good corrosion protection. These coatings consist of a mixture of zinc and aluminum flakes connected by an inorganic matrix.
Zinc flake coatings are used worldwide in the automotive and construction industries as cathodic corrosion protection coatings. In combination with a topcoat, these coatings can also provide color (black, silver, blue, etc.), chemical resistance, low electrical conductivity (due to the influence of the organic layer) and bolting properties.
Aalberts surface treatment in Deurne is specialized in the zinc flake coating of smaller bulk parts (bulk material ) using the dip-spin process. Compared to spray painting, the dip-spin process is very cost effective.
The advantages of zinc flake coating:
- Cathodic protection: The zinc flake coating functions as a metallic coating of many small flakes. Due to the sacrificial effect of zinc, the component is actively protected against environmental and chemical influences. Depending on requirements, a certain basecoat layer thickness can be set and a protective effect of up to 1000 hours can be achieved in the neutral salt spray test (according to DIN EN ISO 9227).
- Low layer thickness: The total layer thickness of the coating is on average only 8-20 µm. Compared to other corrosion protection systems such as powder coatings or hot-dip galvanizing, the zinc flake coating is almost invisible, but protects equally well against base metal corrosion.
- High accuracy of fit: The zinc flake coating is ideal for components whose standards place high demands on accuracy of fit, for example screws with metric threads.
- No stress corrosion cracking: With zinc flake coating there is no risk of hydrogen-induced cracking (hydrogen embrittlement). For high-strength steels (classes 10.9 and higher) the zinc flake coating is therefore the best choice.
- Friction coefficient requirements: The coefficient of friction can be set to values between 0.06 and 0.18 by a specific topcoat.
- Attractive appearance: A zinc flake coating enables a surface to be optically adapted to the customer’s needs by selecting the topcoat. The standard colors black and silver are used.
Aalberts surface treatment Deurne uses basecoats and topcoats from suppliers MKS Dörken and Magni.
Our zinc flake coating follows the standard listed here (extract):
- BMW GS 90010
- Bosch N67F 827
- Brose BN590295-109, Brose BN590295-110
- Daimler DBL 8440
- Ford WSS-M21P42
- IVECO 18-1101
- John Deere JDM F13
- MAN 183-3
- Porsche VW96215 (PTL 7529)
- PSA B15 3320
- SAF – Holland Technical Specification
- Scania STD 4165
- Siemens Mobility A6Z000040590559
- Tesla TM-0010F-M
- Volvo STD 5752,53
- VW TL241, VW TL233
(Process-related restrictions may result in deviation from the norm)
Antifricor® anti-friction coatings have been designed specifically to reduce friction and wear and to improve lubrication on moving components which are subject to load and friction. Antifricor® is a multifunctional coating system, as it combines properties such as wear resistance, corrosion protection and noise reduction. Integrated in a coating system, solid lubricants such as PTFE, MoS2 or graphite form the basis of dry lubrication. This coating system is a permanent sliding coating, since it forms a sliding film with constantly low coefficients of friction on the metal surface.
Anti-friction coatings are applied using the dip-spin process, a highly cost-effective process for the coating of small parts in high volumes with constant quality.
Hinges, door locks or other sliding components and fasteners are among the most common applications in the automotive industry.
Especially stainless steel fasteners are particularly susceptible to thread galling. Antifricor® coatings are able to drastically reduce the frictional coefficient and to minimize thread galling.
Aalberts surface treatment Deurne can offer all major anti-friction coating brands:
- Dupont Molykote®
- Klüber Lubrication
- Whitford Xylan®
- Fuchs Gleitmo
- Functional coating of solid lubricants embedded in a synthetic resin matrix
- Constant sliding film of dry lubricants
- Functional coating for maintenance-free permanent lubrication
- Grease-free, low-maintenance lifetime lubrication
- Wear reduction with simultaneous noise reduction
- High process reliability due to constantly low coefficients of friction
- High corrosion resistance through pre-treatment with a phosphate coating or a zinc nickel coating.
- A broad portfolio of anti-friction coatings to fulfill the requirements of corrosion resistance, dry-lubrication, temperature resistance and wear protection under all surface pressures.
The process of Zinc Phosphate coating is employed for the purpose of pretreatment prior to coating or painting, increasing corrosion protection and improving friction properties of sliding components. Phosphate coatings can be top coated with oil to add anti-galling and rust-inhibiting characteristics.
quality and know-how
With more than 40 years of experience in the field of dip-spin processes and zinkphosphating, we can offer our customers the right coating. If you need advice, we have extensive knowledge and experience and our well educated team can help you. Together with our coating suppliers, we can offer you a tailor-made coating solution.
Aalberts surface technologies offers security. We want to offer you the greatest possible security. That is why our Aalberts surface technologies sites are certified.
general terms and conditions
our inhouse processes
We are the right partner for both new parts business and component maintenance. In addition to offering various coating processes, like zinc flake coating or anti-friction coatings, our competence also includes partial coating of components and keeping technically necessary areas of the components free from coating. In individual areas we also offer light assembly steps after coating.
contact & directions
Aalberts Surface Technologies Deurne B.V.